Want to be a Volunteer?
Thank you for your interest in volunteering!
We are no longer accepting volunteers for the 2013 Tampa Bay Championship which will be March 11-17 on Innisbrook’s Copperhead Course.
The volunteer fee for 2013 will be $85 which includes:
· Volunteers agreeing to work a minimum of three shifts on your designated committee
· A volunteer uniform that includes a shirt, windjacket and hat or visor
· Lunch at the course each day you volunteer
· Complimentary parking each day you volunteer
· A ticket good for admission to the tournament for you the entire week (including when you are not volunteering) AND a guest ticket good for admission the entire week ($65 ticket)
· Coupons for discounted golf to area courses including the Copperhead at Innisbrook
THE DEADLINE FOR RETURNING VOLUNTEERS TO GET THEIR 1ST CHOICE OF COMMITTEE ASSIGNMENTS IS JANUARY 31, 2013.
Training/Information sessions are mandatory for all volunteers and will be held the week before the tournament.
Khaki slacks or shorts (appropriate length) will be allowed but must be purchased on your own as the tournament office will not have these available for sale.
For those volunteers that may prefer a straw hats there are two options:
· You may purchase a new straw hat for $20.00
· You may purchase a replacement band with the Tampa Bay Championship logo for $8.00 (to be used only on a straw hat previously purchased for our tournament).
Please keep in mind that if you wear any hat, only one with the Tampa Bay Championship logo is acceptable.
All applicants with e-mail will receive confirmation via e-mail of their application being received along with necessary information. Applicants without e-mail will be confirmed via regular mail in February including all necessary information on credentials, uniform pick-up and committee meetings.
If you have any questions, please e-mail Doug Laseter at [email protected] or call (727) 942-5557.